Cold Medex Laser Treatments
Laser Sessions Cost by 10 minute each.
1 session 25 dollars.
3 sessions 57 dollars. During 30 days period.
6 sessions 90 dollars. During 45 days period.
12 sessions 160 dollars. During 3 month period.
A laser to be effective needs to be used during consecutive session in a period of time. Laser sessions not taken during that period are lost since are considered to be ineffective due to the time passed. Laser session taken as wellnes services, example, to improve collagen tissues in scars, do not requiere prescripcion and can be trasnferable to other for similar services. Laser sessions that are for PT services as medical necsessary do not requiere prescription during the first 30 days. Call us do discuss the matter.
We strive to give our patients the best quality of care and Laser treatments are so effective that help us reach our goal!
Among all new techniques we use we apply Medex Laser Therapy to those that needed, Cold laser therapy help improve a great deal of ailments.
Phototherapy is an effective, non-invasive, drug-free solution that has no known side effects. It has been used as a means for reducing pain and speeding healing for over 30 years. Professional clinicians trust FDA cleared, Health Canada licensed and CE Marked MedX Phototherapy to stimulate the body’s natural repair processes at the cellular level.
There are a number of benefits to using MedX Phototherapy rather than other electro modalities. It is more efficient because there are no messy conduction mediums and time consuming setups, and more than one site can be treated at the same time. Patients are comfortable during treatments, and more likely to complete a series of treatments in order to benefit from the accumulative effects of light. Patients can be treated with contraindications for other modalities, such as circulation and nerve impairments, pacemakers and joint implants.
Indications of Use
All MedX Phototherapy low level laser and SLD based devices have the following indications of use by FDA: “…the energy emitted provides temporary increase in microcirculation, temporary relief of minor muscle and join aches, pains and stiffness, relaxation of muscles; for muscle spasms, minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.”
Conditions That Can Benefit from MedX Phototherapy Treatment
Research demonstrates that phototherapy can be used to effectively treat many conditions. Simulating the body’s natural repair processes using the healing nature of light has been proven particularly effective for certain conditions including:
• Chronic Pain and Acute Pain reduction
• Soft Tissue Injuries
• Arthritis – Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis and Bursitis
• Inflammation conditions
• Post surgical healing of scars, incision site and pain, swelling, bruising
• Strains of muscle, muscle and tendon tears, Ligaments
• Sprains of ankle and other places
• Sports medicine for injury of athletes
• Bone fractures
• Foot Pain, foot swelling, foot bone fractures – Podiatry
• Plantar Fasciitis – foot, heel Spurs, Achilles tendonitis
• Diabetic Foot Ulcer healing
• Muscle Spasms or tension
• Fibromyalgia and Neuralgia
• Orthopedic Implants
• Decreased circulation of lower limbs
• Facial Pain
• Lower Back Pain
• Herpes Simplex and Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
• Carpel Tunnel Syndrome – Hand
• Whiplash Neck Injuries
• Migraine Headaches
• TMJ of Jaw – Temporo Mandibular Joint Dysfunction
• Rotator Cuff Syndrome
• Spinal Disc Herniation
• Compression Fractures
• Post Operative Knee and Hip Rehabilitation
• Ankle Sprains
• Cosmetic facial Contouring, Scars and Keloid repair
Laser time according to your condition