Meet Us ! This is Our Staff
The people who care for you can make all the difference in the world. I understand this and practice what I call “Creative Care Service”. I believe nothing is impossible! Learn more about our team below.
Fernando Soutullo, Owner/ RPT
I am fluently bilingual in English and Spanish.
I understand some Italian & Portuguese, and are a beginner in Mandarin.
Please send me a friend request on Facebook at this link:
More about my professional background and interests:
From 1993- 2001 Fernando Soutullo has worked in Rehabilitation centers and hospitals across Argentina, as well as provided at home care for the the elderly and orthopedic patients. Upon moving to the U.S he has worked mainly with orthopedic patients, and providing physical therapy to those who are in need of fast pain relief and true healing.
Fernando has received many accomplishments in varying areas of physical therapy and the healing community:
- Argentina: National License Granted by the Ministry of Health Argentine Republic.
- Florida State license granted by The Florida Board of Physical Therapy on Jan 19, 2001.
- California State license granted by The Physical Therapy Board of California on March 24, 2014.
- University of Buenos Aires. Faculty of Medicine, School of Kinesiology. Capital City ( Capital Federal) Buenos Aires Argentina.
- 1992-Degree: Kinesiologo (Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist).
- 1996-Degree: Licentiatura en Kinesiologia y Fisiatria (Bachelor in Kinesiology and Physiotherapy).
Interests & Hobbies
- Fernando teaches Argentine Tango Dance. Dancing and teaching Tango Dance is his passion.
- He likes to play guitar and do outdoor activities.
- He likes to watch soccer.
- He practiced Kung-Fu and Judo for 10+ years.